Wednesday, July 16, 2008




Last May 2008, I had to opportunity to travel to another country for the first time. I went to England to be a bridesmaid in my roomate Courtney Menden's wedding. She was married in the Preston Temple and the reception was in Yorkshire. The week that I spent there wasn't quite enough, but I did get to see a tremendous amount of places. I saw castles, and beautiful fields and bridges and architecture. We took a train to London and saw Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, the Shakespeare Globe, Tower of London, and the crown jewels. Some of the place that I went were Knaresborough, Notthingham Castle (yes, like Robin Hood), I was the Sherwood Forest, Manchester, Ripley's Castle, Scarsborough, and Leeds. In the short time that I was there I quickely adjusted to their vocabulary especially when looking for a toliet (not a bathroom).

No comments: